On Friday, Megan and Dave recommended that we add some rough shaders to our shot, so they could better assess how the lighting was working with the assets in color. I spent the weekend creating a source file by adding all of the assets we finished modeling to the scene and assigning basic shaders to them (diffuse and specularity). Once this source file was created, it was easy to assess what assets were left to model and which ones we should begin shading. It also made lighting adjustments easier, and I was able to render out some test with the basic shaders and new lighting for shot 3. The test render can be watched below.